Land purchase is a beneficial solution for those, who plan to built a house or a villa from the ground up. As a rule, owners try to develop individual projects for private use and specific family needs. Land purposes identify place criteria and formulate choice standards.
There are a few aspects, used for identification of land suitability.
- Lot shape. The most convenient and functional area shapes are square or orthogonal, especially for private houses with gardens or yards. L-shaped lots are also available at today's market, as they provide an opportunity to erect additional buildings, as garages and household structures, which could be hidden due to a lot structure.
- Ground type should be examined on its applicability for construction works, as basement laying. In some cases, only boring piles can be used for groundbreaking. Another examination subject is a ground flow depth.
- Utility lines include water supply, electricity, heating and canalization availability. As a rule, such facilities installation requires governmental authorization, heavy expenses and time. However, Elite Property legal specialists will provide a comprehensive consultation on any facility issue.
- Location infrastructure implies public transportation accessibility, highways and roads system, schools, shops, banks and medical facilities availability.
- Neighborhood may have a significant impact on comfort and life style of new residents. Traditionally, land property is meant to be kids and environmental friendly, safe, quiet and secured.